As a travel enthusiast, I always travel all over of our country with my friend. We love to take photos or make some videos during our journey. It feels very amazing to travel to somewhere you have never been.
As we all know, before we begin our journey, we need to prepare our baggage first, but sometimes you willforgett some necessary things or take some unnecessary things, it will take up the space of your luggage and you won’t use it.
Today I list somethings I will put in my luggage before traveling and hope it can help you have a good travel experience, if you have any other tips, please share it with me.
- Backpack/Luggage/Travel bag. The backpack must suit your body and feel comfortable when you use it, it’s better to choose the multifunction backpack, it’s very convenient to sort your luggage. If you travel to somewhere have a flat road, it’s better to choose the luggage.
2. Cloth. Before you choose your cloth, you can check the weather first, and depend on how many days will you go. For example, if it will rain, you can bring the lightweight raincoat, if it’s a sunny day, you can take the sun protection clothing.
3. Some ID card: Passport/Credit card/Driver license/ID card. AND it’s better to take some copy of your cards, in case you lost your card but you need it instant.
4. Portable pillow, and earplugs. It will help you to have a good relaxed on the bus or airplane.
5. The map and Traffic Equipment Map, in case you lost your way and phone, is power off you can’t check it by your phone.
6. Some food like chocolate and Compress cookies, you can just put a little in your bag, in case you lost yourself in somewhere far from the city.
7. Essential medicine for example aspirin/Anti-diarrhea medicine/Band-aid.
8. A compact bag, you can put somethings (for example map/pen/water/phone/power bank) you will use when you out for sightseeing.
9. A charger/usb wire/power bank, as for me,I like to take photos and video with my friend, so i use my phone frequently, it will be very important to have the charger and or the power bank.
And today I want to share goods with you, it really help me a lot! It’s a 2 in 1 wall charger power bank, you can find it at genstattu.com. As before, I need to bring a charger, a wire and a power bank, it will be a little inconvenient to bring so many things just for my phone, and the power bank is too heavy for me, but now I get a new product: TATTU 2 IN 1 WALL CHARGER WITH 5200MAH POWER BANK.
– Brand: Tattu
– Battery Capacity: 5200mAh
– AC Input: AC100V-240V
– DC Output: DC5V, 1A+2.4A
– Battery output: DC5V,1A+2.4A (In total 3.4Amax)
– Dimension: 77*72*22mm
– Weight: 186g
– Input Plug: Folding U.S plug
– Battery capacity indication: 4 Led Indicators
Tattu 2in1 5200mAh Power Bank With Wall Plug for iPhone, Android and iPad.
With the compact size and lightweight, I can put it in my small should bag or even my pocket! Because of the 2 in 1 foundation, I can just bring it and a USB wire! When my phone is power off, I can use the 2 in 1 power bank to charge it, I use the iPhone 6 and it can charge the phone 2.5 times! Because there have two plugs, so I can share it with my friend! If the power bank was out of power, we can find a coffee store and charge it, it will fully charge in about 1.5 hours! Do you know what does it mean? We can set down and find a socket to charge it then book a cup of coffee, chatting with friend, check the photos we just take, then it will be full charge before we leave. So what a amazing charger it is! I share it with other friends, they told me that they want to get it too.
The last but not the least, be happy!