What is Tiny Whoop Quadcopter?
The Tiny Whoop is a ducted micro brushed quadcopter with added FPV gear. Propellers are protected by EDF ducts that also makes it a very efficient little machine. And it allows some insane indoor FPV flying: chasing people, annoying your pets, cruise around the house without hurting anyone or damage anything.
What are Tiny Whoop advantages?
– Tiny size, making them ideal for flying indoors, through shelves, under desks, wherever.
– They are Efficient, with up to 4 minutes of flight from a tiny battery.
– Acrobatic Performance, capable of flips, rolls and fast climbs due to their power to weight.
– Robust, their ducted design also allows them to shrug off most wall impacts.
– Inexpensive to purchase and repair. Even the bigger-budget bundles represent great value.
– Many on the market are ready to fly, and such accessibility is rare when it comes to FPV.
– They are just awesome fun, seriously even if you just want to fly and not tinker.
What is the best lipo battery for Tiny Whoop quadcopter?
The best lipo battery for tiny whoop quadcopter – Tattu 220mAh 3.7V 45C lipo battery. It has high quality, enough power and high burst. The Tattu tiny battery is specially designed for Blade Inductrix FPV, Blade Inductrix FPV Pro and horizon inductrix and other micro quadcopters. The flight time up to 3-4 mins.
About Tattu Tiny battery:
Tattu tiny whoop lipo battery is made of the best materials in lipo industry, and it is stable, safe and powerful. Tattu use Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials, stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 220mAh, and the most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process. And most pilots choose Tattu Tiny whoop lipo battery.
– Minimum Capacity: 220mAh
– Configuration: 1S1P / 3.7v
– Discharge Rate: 45C
– Max Burst discharge Rate: 90C
– Net Weight(±20g): 28.5g for 5pcs (5.5g for 1pcs)
– Dimensions: 55mm x 12mm x 6mm(L*W*H) for 1pcs
The Tattu 220mAh 3.7V 45C Tiny Whoop battery has three differece plugs: JST-SYP Plug, JST-PHR 2.0 Plug and Eflite Stock Connector. When you purchase You should be aware of the right plug.