Want to become familiar with the two different types of lithium-ion batteries: Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LiCoO2) and Lithium Iron Phosphate(LiFePO4) Lithium Cobalt Oxide, one of the most common Li-ions, has the chemical symbols LiCoO2 and the abbreviation LCO. And Lithium Iron Phosphate, has the chemical symbols LiFePO4 and the abbreviation LFP.
Let us see their comparison.
1. Comparison of Volume Energy Density
2. Comparison of Quality Energy Density
3. Comparison of Nominal Voltage
4. Comparison of Normal Temperature Pulse Performance
5. Comparison of Normal Temperature Pulse Cycle Performance（Blocking Temperature 55℃）
6. Comparison of Pulse Discharge Performance（Temperature – 20℃）
7. Comparison of Cycle Life（Temperature 20℃）
8. Comparison of Full Electric High Temperature Storage Performance
9. Comparison of Safety Performance
In general, they have their own advantages and disadvantages:
Tattu 12000mah 12v jump starter (JST1) use LiFePO4 Batteries, and we will release JST2（8000mAh 300A portable jump starter） that use LiCoO2 Batteries. They all have great price and high quality. More Tattu car jump starter check out: http://www.genstattu.com/jump-starter-power-bank-battery.html
Tattu JST1 12000mAh 12V 400A Peak Portable Car Jump Starter with LED Flashlight
Tattu JST2 8000mAh 300A Peak Portable Car Jump Starter with Power Bank