TA1200U Charger suitable for 6S/12S/14S Lipo Batteries.
This charger is capable of charging 2 sets of lithium batteries simultaneously. The maximum power output is 750W under 100-120V and 1200 W under 180-240V per channel. User can select between Charging mode and Maintenance mode. Charging current is adjustable between 10A, 20A and 30A. It also has over-current, over charging, over temperature, safety cut off, fast equilibrium and status indicator functions. With double LCD display equipped, the charger automatically indicates real time charging status, charging voltage, charging current, charging time, battery capacity and cell voltage.
- Input: 100-240V 18A 50/60Hz
- Output: Max50.4V Max.25.0A
- Max Output Power: 100-120V Max Output Power 750W×2CH / 180-240V Max Output Power 1200W×2CH
- Type of Battery: LiPo / Smart Battery
- Cell Count: 6S/12S/14S
- Channel Count: Dual Channel (10 Channels with 2 charging managers)
- Balance Tolerance: ±20mV
- Input Protection: Over Current Protection
- Output Protection: Over Voltage / Under Voltage / Short Circuit / Over Temperature / Reverse Polarity
- Working Environment Temperature: 0℃-40℃ / 32℉~104℉
- Cooling System: Cooling Air
- External Upgrade Port: Micro USB
- Dimensions: ≈325×190×280.5mm
- Weight: ≈9.2kg
This Charger needs to be used with the AS150U Female to XT90 Male Adapter and Battery Balance Board.
Click the links to view the product pages.
AS150U Female to XT90 Male Adapter: https://www.genstattu.com/as150u-female-to-xt90-male-adapter-1/
battery balance board for 6S/10S/12S: https://www.genstattu.com/battery-balance-board-for-10s-12s/
The TA1200U charging manager is a dual channel charger with independent outputs. Each channel operates independently. The following is a single channel example. When the charger is used incorrectly or there is a failure, the charger will display an error message. See examples below.
1. Startup and Self Test
Be sure all cable connections are correct. Power the unit on. The LCD display, Led Indicator lights should come on. When the charger completes, it’s self test the buzzer will sound.
2. Operation Modes
Charging Mode: Charging Mode will balance charge the battery quickly.
Maintenance Mode: When a battery has been on the shelf for a long period of time, it is recommended to use maintenance mode. If the battery life declines or the battery is out of balance greater than 50mV, Maintenance Mode will charge or discharge the battery using a small current to put the battery into proper storage voltage.
3. Setting Working Current
Use the current switch to complete the current setting based on battery capacity.
Long press the charge button for more than 2 seconds to begin charging immediately, or charge will start automatically after 10 seconds after connections are made.
* Red Light On: the charger is charging the battery and the LCD display indicates real time charging status.
* Green Light On: Charging is complete.
Note: When using Continuous Working Mode, the charger automatically runs a series of operations.
These automatic operations include starting, stopping, testing and switching. When using Continuous Working Mode, the charger will resume charging automatically if the battery is not removed within 30 seconds of pressing the stop button.
|Discharge Rate (C):||/|
|is featured product:||No|