- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 8000mAh.
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance.
- Minimum Capacity: 8000mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 50C
- Net Weight(±20g): 1160g
- Dimensions: 168mm Length x 65mm Width x 51mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
Tattu 8000mAh 22.2V 25C 6S1P Lipo battery pack equipped with industry-standard XT-60 plug and compatible with LiPo balance chargers, it provide high quality, reliable power for Quadcopters, pesticide spraying UAV, available UAV models such as: DJI S800, S800 EVO, S1000, Spider6.
- Your orders will be dispatched via FEDEX from USA directly.
- Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in USA.
- Service-priority in online shop,like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers. We do offer a 90-day-warranty after your order date.
- Energy Density:Special adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capazity/weight.In fact we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. The another technology is our batteries are able to be stable discharged simultaneously.
- Low IR:Provides stable voltage untill the end of your mission.
- Safety: Gens ace and its' partners ful fill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
- See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
About Tattu Lipo battery:
All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan "less is more", "more" means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction , and "less" means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high quality battery.
You can also check other drone lipo batteries.
|Discharge Rate (C)||25|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||50|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||120|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||65|
I have been using in my DJI S800. The battery weight effect on the model is noticeable but worth the downside for the extra capacity. Endurance goes from a comfortable 7 mins to about 13 and a further upside is that the 6000Mha pack struggles a bit while the 8000 MAh pack is loafing with about a 60-70 Amp draw. No sign of puffing up and the cells have stayed nicely balanced over about 30 flights each