This is the Tattu 1300mAh 11.1V 3S 45C LiPo Battery Pack for FPV racing quadcopters. The premium brand assures the quality of this battery and so choosing Tattu ensures that you never choose disappointment!
All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan "less is more", "more" means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction , and "less" means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high quality battery.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 1300mAh.
- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Standard Balance Plug + Equipped with industry-standard XT-60 plug
- Capacity: 1300mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V / 3S / 3 Cell
- Discharge Rate: 45C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 90C
- Weight: 119g
- Size: 72mm x 36mm x 23mm(L x W x H)
- Connector Type: XT-60
Specially designed for QAV250, QAV180/210, Vortex 285, Mini H, FLIP FPV 250S MINI, FLIP FPV FRAME, FLIP FPV 260H MINI, Emax Nighthawk 250, ZMR 250, HOVERSHIP MHQ2(270), ZUUL RACEHOUND 265/285, MOJO 280, VECTOR 250, drone and FPV etc..
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FEDEX or USPS from USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in USA.
3. Service-priority in online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car / boat / heli type. Very High according to capazity / weight.In fact we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. The another technology is our batteries are able to be stable discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage untill the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens ace and its' partners ful fill the ISO9001, ISO14001 standards
7. See the battery instruction to the link: https://www.genstattu.com/bw
|Discharge Rate (C)||45|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||90|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||65|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||45|
Old Price: $79.96
$67.96 Special Price
Old Price: $20.29
$18.99 Special Price
Old Price: $22.99
$18.99 Special Price
Tattu packs are very robust and solid. These packs may only be 45c, but still pack a punch. I've flown them in my 3" quad (HGLRC XJB 145) which was amazing. Also, believe it or not, in my 5" quad (TBS Vendetta V2) which still performed way better them I expected since this pack "should" be under-powered for a big quad, but it didn't feel like it. These are my go-to all around packs that balance cost with performance!
Nice battery for my first mini quad build, good punch and flight times. The oversize main leads are my only complaint, they make them really hard to connect and stow on such a small craft.
These batteries run better than the Turnagy or Flouraien that I have. And are just about a dollar more a pack. I love the balance plug cover. Makes disconnecting from the charger a breeze. The Helicopter guys at my field swear by GensAce and I am now a convert too.
Great price and fast delivery. Order a of these battery for my 250, they fit perfectly .very happy and will be ordering more.
It is a really excellent battery. It holds voltage under load better than most. I use it in my ALES glider pulling 21 amps.It launched several times without any reduction in power. I am very impressed and highly recommend.
well i've had these batteries for a little over 6 months, i have right around 100 cycles on them, and one by one they've been crapping out, they charge ok, but just dont have the energy, they've gone from 7-8 min flight times down to less than a minute,
Awesome batteries for my FPV 250 mini quad. Getting about 8 minutes with full FPV gear at 540 gramsAUW. Will buy more battery.