Gens Ace Redline Series 2S 130C 6100mAh Hardcase LiPo Battery Pack. The hardcase LiPo Battery Pack with 8.0mm bullet, burst to 500A discharge current makes it deliver high capability and enough horsepower for your drag racing.
Consumers trust the Gens Ace name to deliver the dependability and high performance they expect. The Gens Ace 130C 2S 6100mAh 7.4V LiPo battery pack has a high-capacity, high-discharge rate and low IR that gives you the power and run-time you expect from all Gens ace RC car lipo batteries.
Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 6100mAh.
The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
Standard 8.0mm bullet.
Voltage: 7.4V / 2S2P / 4 Cell
Discharge Rate: 130C
Max Burst Discharge Rate: 260C
Size: 96mm x 46mm x 35mm (L x W x H)
Connector Type: 8.0mm bullet
1.Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price. We do offer a 90-day-warranty after your order date.
4. Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
7. See the battery instruction to the link:Lipo Battery Guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Connector Type:||8.0mm bullet|
|Discharge Rate (C):||130|
|is featured product:||No|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C):||260|