Gens Ace 6000mAh 7.4V 70C 2S1P Hardcase Lipo Battery is packed with enought power for racing. This battery also meets the requirements of any modified racing. It features high power 5mm sockets for minimized resistance and a new, black hard case with revised stylish stickers.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 6000mAh.
- High discharge rate and high reliability
- Small in size and light in weight
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 6000mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4V / 2 cells
- Discharge Rate: 70
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 140C
- Net Weight(±20g): 330.9g
- Dimensions: 138mm Length x 46m Width x 25m Height
- Balancer Connector Type:JST-XH
Gens Ace 6000mAh 7.4V 70C 2S1P Hardcase Lipo Battery is made for 1/8 & 1/10 RC car model, such as Traxxas Slash, Emaxx, Bandit, Rustler version, HPI Strada XB 1/10 RTR Electric Buggy, Kyosho GP 4WD RACING TRUCK, Team Associated SC8, etc
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FEDEX or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers.
4. Energy Density: Special adapted to each UAV type and RC car / boat / heli type. Very High according to capacity / weight. In fact, we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stable discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage untill the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens ace and its' partners ful fill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
7. See the battery instruction to the link: https://www.genstattu.com/bw
|Discharge Rate (C)||70|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||140|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||100|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||No|
Gens ace 7200mAh 7.4V 70C 2S1P HardCase Lipo Battery Pack 47# with 4.0mm and 5.0mm bullet to Deans plugs
Gens ace 6000mAh 7.4V 70C 2S1P HardCase Lipo Battery Pack47# with 4.0mm and 5.0mm bullet to Deans plugs
So far so good. My son races with these every weekend in his Associated TC 7.1. They took a few cycles to come up to speed but are performing very well now. They consistently charge back to 8.40V and have shown to supply all the needed power through his demanding 6-minute races.