The Gens ace 7500mah 130C 15.2V LiPo battery hardcase offers you very high power and very long run time for your RC cars. The 200C max burst rate gives you enough power for acceleration. It enhances your driving experience no matter what type of driving you are into.
These batteries packs are made with superior Lithium Polymer raw materials from Japan and Korea. The advanced stacking technology enables a single cell of capacity to reach 7500mah. They are widely fit the 1/8 and 1/10 RC Car Model.
The hardcase of this 7500mah 15.2V LiPo battery provides your batteries very solid protection. The battery comes with an equipped Deans plug. They are your ideal chooses for the RC car hobby.
Tips: Need more RC truck Batteries, please check the link below.
- Long cycle life with 150 times minimum
- Production in the most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Local after-sales service (Located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 7500mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 15.2V / 4 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 130C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 200C
- Net Weight(¡À20g):315g
- Dimensions: 139mm Length x 47mm Width x 50mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: 5.00mm bullet to Deans
Gens ace 7500mAh 15.2V 130C 4S1P Hardcase Lipo Battery Pack 50# Racing Series is specially made for 1:8 on and off-road racing models. Suitable model: XRAY XB8E/ Losi DBXL-E/ Team Associated RC8/ TLR 8IGHT and so on.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 130C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
7. See the battery instruction to the link:https://www.genstattu.com/bw
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Balancer Connector Type:||JST-XHR|
|Connector Type:||5.0mm bullet to Deans|
|Discharge Rate (C):||130|
|is featured product:||No|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C):||200|
Great batteries, always work great,never fade