Tattu R-Line Version 2.0 1550mAh 100C 4S1P High Voltage LiPo battery pack is the updated version of R-Line series. Tattu R-Line High Voltage series of LiPo batteries hold a higher voltage charge per cell, which results in more potential power for your FPV. Each cell can be safely charged to 4.35v per cell, up from the standard 4.2v per cell.
What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the selling version of Top pilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphine battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions.
- High quality, reliable power
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 1550mAh
- Higher charge voltage than standard lipos: 3.8V（one cell）
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Very high C rate. Designed for professional FPV racing
- No memory effect
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 1550mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 15.2V / 4Cells
- Discharge Rate: 100C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 200C
- Net Weight(±20g): 187g
- Dimensions:75mm Length x 35.5mm Width x 38mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
Nemesis 240 Mini, Skylark M4-FPV250, Mini Shredder 200, INDY250 PLUS, HOVERSHIP MHQ2(270), ZMR 250, Mini H, QAV250, QAV180/210, Danaus, Vortex 285, FLIP FPV FRAME, Emax Nighthawk 250, HOVERSHIP MHQ2, MOJO 280, drone and FPV etc.
|Discharge Rate (C)||100|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||200|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||65|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||45|
Old Price: $23.99
$20.99 Special Price
Old Price: $75.96
$60.77 Special Price
Old Price: $39.99
$28.89 Special Price
Old Price: $79.96
$61.16 Special Price
Old Price: $31.99
$25.59 Special Price
These batteries deliver very consistent power and can take the abuse of my setup.
I normally fly these at 16.8v but have charged them at HV levels with no issues.
I highly recommend them, especially when doing the MultiGP races that are 2 minutes long.