- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 1800mAh.
- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Equipped with standard balance plug and industry standard XT-60 plug
- Capacity: 1800mAh
- Voltage: 14.8V / 4S / 4 Cell
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 150C
- Weight: 202g
- Size: 106mm x 36mm x 25mm (L x W x H)
- Connector Type: XT-60
Tattu 1800mAh 75C 4S1P lipo battery pack with XT60 plug, aluminium envelope for good heat dissipation, provide longer flight time over other FPV Lipo batteries, this 1800mAh 4s is specially designed for LRC Freestyle V1(270-296), CX Pro Quadcopter(228), Vortex, Super Mini H Quad Power Train, Holybro Kopis 1 and other large FPV racing drones (210mm and up).
- Your orders will be dispatched via FEDEX or USPS from USA directly.
- Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in USA.
- Service-priority in online shop,like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers.
- Energy Density:Special adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capazity/weight.In fact we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. The another technology is our batteries are able to be stable discharged simultaneously.
- Low IR:Provides stable voltage untill the end of your mission.
- Safety: Gens ace and its' partners ful fill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
- See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
About Tattu 1800mAh 4S 75C LiPo Battery:
Tattu 4s 1800mah 75c lipo battery has 200 grams weight, as a FPV lipo battery, it is heavier than other FPV lipos such as Tattu R-line 1300mAh 4S 95C lipo battery; due to the the aluminium envelope, the Tattu 1800 mAh weights a bit more than other 4s Li-Po batteries with same capacity, this producing technique provides not just better heat dissipation and impact resistance, but also compression, in order to minimize puffing during high discharge. The Tattu 1800mAh 4s 75c lipo battery powerful enough for most flight maneuvers, including repeated flips and rolls. It is a good FPV practicing lipo battery.
|Discharge Rate (C)||75|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||150|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||100|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||65|
Old Price: $27.99
$25.19 Special Price
Old Price: $28.47
$24.99 Special Price
Tattu packs are very robust and solid. These are my standard packs I use when flying my 5" quad (TBS Vendetta V2). They fit perfectly on the quad and with the 1800mah I get massive flight times. The performance is definitely there, though I've recently purchased the RLine flavor of these packs (4s 1800mah 95c) and you can totally feel the difference between these (75c) and those (95c). Being these are a bit cheaper they are still my free-style standard packs that I have have a pile of because I know I can trust them. I have only a handful of the RLine flavor when I need to race or do some big punch-out maneuvers. No signs of swelling/puffing even though I've been flying them pretty hard. These are my go-to packs that balance cost with performance!
I was recently sent one of the new Tattu 1800mah 75C 4S batteries to do a bit of testing. I've been flying it for a week or so and I have spent some time gathering data. Here is what I've found so far.
Great Lipos. I bought 4 of these battery. They are well balanced and gives very high voltage level. Best 4S-Lipo I ever had, so far.
These Tattu are great, very light with 205 gr vs 220 gr for Tattu 1800 75C, and very compact with dimensions of 105x35x25.4 mm, which is extremly lightweight with 205 gr, I'll post second review after 10 first cycles and will report how they hold voltage during the whole flight and hard 3D moves.
Ae people we should try to make good choices. I thought that spending more for less was the way to go. A friend mentioned Gens ace and how they are like the top brand packs. I never take other peoples word unless I have hands on experience. Well, I ordered one and it made me smile. Kind of like eating your favorite food