We Are the
Official Online Shop.Gens ace and Tattu Official online shop. You’ll get direct and professional after-sales service.
CompanyUS-based warehouse ensures fast shipping, local pickup and customer service. You have a direct line to our US-based team of professionals.
High QualityWith over 20 years of experiences and 200 engineers, Grepow’s factory works hard to ensure the stability and quality of our batteries.
A Brand You
Can TrustEstablished in 2009, Gens ace and Tattu products have gone through rigorous testing and have been reviewed by RC industry professionals, elite drones pilots and RC racers.
This is an AS150+XT150 plug TTattu Plus 22.2V 25C 6S Lipo Battery 10000mAh Lipo Smart Battery.
Tattu Plus, a brand new upgraded version of Tattu battery! It has an amazing battery management system (BMS), which will smartly manage your battery and extend your battery using life. The BMS of UAV battery will become a trend in the future. It should be a new generation of drone battery. Grepow Battery Company, which is located in Futian district, Shenzhen, releases the latest UAV battery, Tattu Plus! As drones are becoming more and more common to people. Aerial photography has together become common in people’s daily life. Meanwhile, for the battery demand for drones have also changed.
Here is Tattu Plus video, which introduces all the function of Tattu Plus in details.
Feature:- Self-balancing function
- Self-discharge function at High Temperature storage
- Over voltage and under voltage alert function
- Over Temperature and low-temperature alert function
- Cell abnormal alert function
- Self-discharge function at 100%SOC Storage
Specifications:- Minimum Capacity: 10000mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P/ 22.2v
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 50C
- Net Weight(±20g): 1517g
- Dimensions: 186 x 70 x 63mm
- Connector: AS150+XT150 plug
Tattu Plus, a smart lipo battery specially designed for UAV. Tattu Plus 10000mAh 22.2V 25C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack is compatible with LiPo balance chargers for DJI S800, S800 EVO, Walkera QR X800, FreeFly CineStar 6, FreeFly CineStar 8, Freefly ALTA, etc.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/helicopter type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its' partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
7. See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Similar battery recommendation:
【Tattu 10000mAh 6S 25C Lipo Battery Pack with AS150 plug are now on sale. You can compare these two versions then choose the right one before purchasing.
Click this link to Tattu10000mAh 6S 22.2V 25C Lipo Batteries with AS150+XT150 plug:
Buy Tattu Plus 10000mAh 22.2V 25C 6S1P Lipo Smart Battery Pack with EC5 plug
Equipped with industry-standard JST-XHP-7 plug compatible with LiPo balance chargers for DJI S800, S800EVO, Walkera QR X800, FreeFly CineStar 6, FreeFly CineStar 8, Freefly ALTA, etc.
|Discharge Rate (C)||25|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||50|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||160mm|
|Balancer Connector Type||micro USB+JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||No|
Quality product, excellent packaging, good attention to detail with the new sparkless 150 connectors. Note that you will have to upgrade most older mrotors to accept the new style plugs.
We have been using these batteries for about 9 months now and they have performed very well. We are very hard on our packs doing back to back test flights where we drain them, instantly put them on a charger and charge them back up and then fly with them immediately so very little to no rest time for the packs. We now have several hundred charge cycles on these batteries and they are still holding up well.
Having the button on the front to check if the battery is charged or not is a very helpful feature for us as we don't always have a battery checker handy. Only thing I would add would be a beeper on board as a backup alert when you get close to the end of the pack. (I typically use 3.5v per cell on my beepers)
Tattu will definitely be the battery that we run on our aircraft in the future.
Great batteries, no voltage sag, never puff, and built better than any other battery on the market.