- Remarkable stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 850mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Standard Balance Plug + Equipped with industry-standard XT-60 plug.
- Capacity: 850mAh
- Voltage: 14.8V / 4S / 4 Cell
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 150C
- Weight: 107g
- Size: 60mm x 30mm x 30.5mm (L x W x H)
- Connector Type: XT-60
Tattu 850mAh 14.8V 75C 4S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 plug provide high quality, reliable power for 150mm, 180mm sizes FPV Quadcopters.
- Your orders will be dispatched via FEDEX from USA directly.
- Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in USA.
- Service-priority in online shop,like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers. We do offer a 90-day-warranty after your order date.
- Energy Density:Special adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capazity/weight.In fact we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. The another technology is our batteries are able to be stable discharged simultaneously.
- Low IR:Provides stable voltage untill the end of your mission.
- Safety: Gens ace and its' partners ful fill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
- See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
About Tattu Lipo battery:
All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan "less is more", "more" means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction , and "less" means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high quality battery.
Links for more Lipo batteries choices:
|Discharge Rate (C)||75|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||150|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||45|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR-5P|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||45|
To give a bit of background, I am a multirotor pilot, and am primarily interested in miniquads. That being said the testing I've done applies universally, and the 850mah size battery is very adaptable to my 150, really impressive.
To give a bit of background, I am a multirotor pilot, and am primarily interested in miniquads.That being said the testing I've done applies universally, and the 850mah size battery is very adaptable to my 150, really impressive.
So far is good, they works well.The battery itself is fine.