All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan "less is more", "more" means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction , and "less " means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high quality battery. And you can check more drone lipo batteries from here.
- Safe and stable material formula.
- High energy density&High rate discharge performance.
- Superior cell matched consistency
- Standard Balance Plug + Equipped with industry-standard XT-60 plug
- Minimum Capacity: 1800mAh
- Configuration: 3S1P/ 11.1V/ 3 cells
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 150C
- Net Weight(±20g): 160g
- Dimensions: 105mm Length x 35mm Width x 23mm Height
- Balancer Connector Type: JST-XHR
- Your orders will be dispatched via FEDEX or USPS from USA directly.
- Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service in USA.
- Service-priority in online shop,like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers.
- Energy Density:Special adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capazity/weight.In fact we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology,the highest power of our battery is 100C.The another technology is our batteries are able to be stable discharged simultaneously.
- Low IR:Provides stable voltage untill the end of your mission.
- Safety:Gens ace and its' partners ful fill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
- See the battery instruction to the link: https://www.genstattu.com/bw
Tattu 1800mAH 3S 75C Lipo batteries provide high quality, reliable power for for Skylark M4-FPV250, Mini Shredder 200, INDY250 PLUS, MOJO 280, Emax Nighthawk 250, QAV250, Vortex 285, Vortex, FLIP FPV FRAME, Emax Nighthawk 250, ZUUL RACEHOUND 265/285, MOJO 280, INDY250 PLUS, Mini Shredder 200, Skylark M4-FPV250, drone and FPV etc.
The 75C racing series are more powerful than 75C normal series, even the C rate is the same, but the chemical ingredients is different. Please see the discharge plateau in the below description (Using the 3S 1300 75C and 3S 1300 75C raing as an example):
|Discharge Rate (C)||75|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||150|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||100mm or 65mm|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||35|
Old Price: $38.75
$32.99 Special Price
Old Price: $25.03
$21.99 Special Price
Old Price: $22.99
$18.99 Special Price
My quadcopter is twice as fast with these lipos compared to the NIMH that came with my quadcopter and for the price, best upgrade possible. When I need some more batteries for my other RC cars, I will get these for sure" said Fans.
Fantastic product with very fast shipping! This one doesn't disappoint. To someone who is a hobbyist, the quality and care of my orders is important to me, they are good, especially when I need it NOW!
I still have a couple of Duratrax Vendetta Buggies, and the battery is of good dimension, perfect suited to my Duratrax Vendetta Buggies . Lots of run time, too!
High capacity for size and weight.
Picked up two of these and it was a great investment! I am running this battery on a twin engine foamy. This battery packs a good punch. I can get about 10 minutes of flight time per battery charge. defiantly worth buying!
Fast shipping! incredible value and quality. Gens ace are pretty top notch imo. very conservative ratings as far as mAh and C are concerned.It has my RC18b2 W/mamba micro pro & cm20 6800kV. hauling.. motor very hot, batteries very cool
This battery puts out some serious power for its size. It easily pushes my brushless RC18T up to 50mph. The run times are really long too, usually around 20 to 30 minutes depending on how hard i'm driving. I'm very impressed, especially for the price.