The 450mAh 7.6V HV 95C 2S Lipo Battery is packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. Tattu batteries are specifically made for UAV/FPV/drone market. It is coming in a lighter weight, smaller size simpler design but more flight time and more enjoyment.
- Remarkable stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 450mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your small drones.
- Local after-sales service (located in Dublin, CA).
- Minimum Capacity: 450mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.6V / 2 Cell
- Discharge Rate: 95C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 190C
- Net Weight(±5g): 29g
- Dimensions: 62.5mm Length x 16.2mm Width x 14.7mm Height
- Discharge Plug: XT30U-F
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its' partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
7. See the battery instruction to the link: LiPo Battery Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Balancer Connector Type:||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm):||45|
|Discharge Rate (C):||95|
|is featured product:||No|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C):||190|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm):||45|
Ordered six of these (easy to balance charge in sets of three) and thoroughly tested all six. One never reached rated capacity. It also had a different production date than the other five. The rest were on the mark or very slightly above (456mah to 468mah) which is the lowest capacity of a new Tattu battery I have bought. Usually new batteries run about 5-7% above rating. Internal resistance also a bit all over. The power leads start to fail after several flights. The mains wires are same cables used for the balance wires. On one battery the shrink wrap insulation slid off. I tried to heat shrink it but it's still sliding off. I think because the wires are too thin. The good news is that the discharge curves are linear and they punch out well.