Gens ace 5300mAh 11.1V 50C 3S1P HardCase Lipo Battery are designed for your rc cars with serious peformance in mind.
The hard protective case gives the battery well protected no matter you are crawling, bashing or racing.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 5300mAh.
- Superior cell matched consistency
- Automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance
- Gens Ace batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Rc models.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 5300mAh
- Configuration: 3S1P / 11.1V / 3Cell
- Discharge Rate: 50C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 100C
- Net Weight(±20g): 430
- Dimensions: 139mm Length x 46mm Width x 39mm Height
- Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR-4P
Gens ace 5300mAh 11.1V 50C 3S1P HardCase Lipo Batteries are compatible with most models of ARRMA, Aquacraft, Associated, Axial, Duratrax, ECX, Exceed, HPI, Helion, Hot Bodies, Kyosho, Losi, Ofna, Pro Boat, Schumacher, TEAM DURANGO, Traxxas, Vaterra.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FEDEX from USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in USA.
3. Service-priority in online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers. We do offer a 90-day-warranty after your order date.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car / boat / heli type. Very High according to capacity / weight.In fact we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. The another technology is our batteries are able to be stable discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage untill the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens ace and its' partners ful fill the ISO9001, ISO14001 standards
7. See the battery instruction to the link: https://www.genstattu.com/bw
|Discharge Rate (C)||50|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||100|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||100mm|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR-4P|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||No|