Official Online ShopGens ace and Tattu Official online shop. You’ll get direct and professional after-sales service.
US-based CompanyUS-based warehouse ensures fast shipping, local pickup and customer service. You have a direct line to our US-based team of professionals.
Committed to High QualityWith over 20 years of experiences and 200 engineers, Grepow’s factory works hard to ensure the stability and quality of our batteries.
A Brand You Can TrustEstablished in 2009, Gens ace and Tattu products have gone through rigorous testing and have been reviewed by RC industry professionals, elite drones pilots and RC racers.
Gens ace 5000mAh 7.4V 50C 2S1P Short-Size Lipo Battery Pack is a very compact lipo battery that with power capacity for most of the racing and driving occasions. It is one of the most widely used batteries. For convenience, there is an extra female XT60 plug inside the box for free.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 5000Ah.
- Best raw material and excellent workmanship to fulfill customer needs
- High reliability and automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance.
- Small in size and light in weight.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 5000mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4V / 2 cells
- Discharge Rate: 50
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 100C
- Net Weight(±20g): 275g
- Dimensions: 135mm Length x 42.7mm Width x 22.2mm Height
- Balancer Connector Type: JST-XHR
- The battery is with male XT60 plug.
- One extra female XT60 plug inside the box for free.
By changing the plug of the RC models to female XT60 plug, Gens ace 5000mAh 7.4V 50C 2S1P Lipo Battery Pack is compatible with Traxxas stampede 4x4, Slash and Slash 4X4 models, E-Maxx Brushless Edition, E-Revo Brushless Edition and Spartan.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Discharge Rate (C)||50|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||100|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||120|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||No|
I bought these because they were recommended by a friend. I use them in an E-Maxx, and one battery will last me about 2 hours on the trail. Really impressive. This battery has a sturdy casing, and the electrical connections are high quality.