Official Online ShopGens ace and Tattu Official online shop. You’ll get direct and professional after-sales service.
US-based CompanyUS-based warehouse ensures fast shipping, local pickup and customer service. You have a direct line to our US-based team of professionals.
Committed to High QualityWith over 20 years of experiences and 200 engineers, Grepow’s factory works hard to ensure the stability and quality of our batteries.
A Brand You Can TrustEstablished in 2009, Gens ace and Tattu products have gone through rigorous testing and have been reviewed by RC industry professionals, elite drones pilots and RC racers.
Gens ace 5000mAh 18.5V 45C 5S1P Lipo Battery is the standard for small high performance 3 cell lipo. It is highly recommended by many pilots. The Gens ace 5000mAh 5S 45C lipo battery is a good choice to participate in the national F3A.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 5000mAh.
- Best raw material and excellent workmanship to fulfill customer needs
- High reliability and automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance.
- Small in size and light in weight.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 5000mAh
- Configuration: 5S1P / 18.5 V / 5 cells
- Discharge Rate: 45C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 90C
- Net Weight(±20g): 600g
- Dimensions: 154m Length x 46mm Width x 38mm height
- Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR
Gens ace 5000mAh 18.5V 45C 5S1P Lipo Battery Pack is compatible with MIKADO LOGO500, ALIGN T-REX550/600, GAUI X5, Outrage 550, Hirobo SDX, etc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Discharge Rate (C)||45|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||90|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||120|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XH|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||No|
m using this as a basher pack in a 6s capable buggy and the first few days have been great. It has more punch than the standard 4s obviously but is not quite the insanity that 6s brings to the table. The run time is great also. The deans connector is good quality. I charge this one at 2c without problems. This feels better than the last few Hobbyking packs I purchased. They were the nanotech 100c but felt flat for some reason.