Gens ace 450mAh 7.4V 25C 2S1P Lipo Batteries offers you an excellent combination of weight, power, and performance. These batteries are perfectly made for 250 helicopter and a small airplane, no matter you fly indoor or outdoor. They are good for winter flying fun.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 450mAh.
- Superior cell matched consistency.
- Automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance
- Gens Ace batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Rc models.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 450mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4V / 2Cells
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 50C
- Net Weight(±20g): 28
- Dimensions: 56mm Length x 31mm Width x 11mm Height
- Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR
Gens ace 450mAh 7.4V 25C 2S1P Lipo Battery Packs is Equipped with industry-standard JST-SYP-2P plug, for 250 helicopter and a small airplane.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Discharge Rate (C)||25|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||50|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||100mm|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||No|
Old Price: $8.46
$6.77 Special Price
Old Price: $11.32
$9.62 Special Price
Old Price: $10.64
$9.58 Special Price
This battery is so suitable for my 250 helicopter. If you own a 250 helicopter,I recommend you to get this battery.
I ordered some Gens-Ace 450 2s 25-50c. I've gotten very good performance out of Gens-Ace batteries so I figured I'd give them a shot. Their 25c batts outperform most 35c batts on the market. The internal resistance is better matched and lower than most as well.
It was really good, but I think I need to do it again. Not sure how long-lasting it is. For a while eeyovrne was telling me how great my eyes looked, but honestly it's probably been six months since I did it last and I need to do it again. Also, Christine wants to try it on my neck. Will keep you updated!