Enjoy Extra 10%off: Sign Up for Newsletter for Your First Purchase [Click Here]
Gens ace 450mAh 7.4V 25C 2S1P Lipo Batteries offers you an excellent combination of weight, power, and performance. These batteries are perfectly made for 250 helicopter and a small airplane, no matter you fly indoor or outdoor. They are good for winter flying fun.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 450mAh.
- Superior cell matched consistency.
- Automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance
- Gens Ace batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Rc models.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 450mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4V / 2Cells
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 50C
- Net Weight(±20g): 28
- Dimensions: 56mm Length x 31mm Width x 11mm Height
- Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR
Gens ace 450mAh 7.4V 25C 2S1P Lipo Battery Packs is Equipped with industry-standard JST-SYP-2P plug, for 250 helicopter and a small airplane.
|Discharge Rate (C)||25|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||50|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||100mm|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||No|
Old Price: $10.64
$9.58 Special Price
Old Price: $8.46
$7.61 Special Price
This battery is so suitable for my 250 helicopter. If you own a 250 helicopter,I recommend you to get this battery.
I ordered some Gens-Ace 450 2s 25-50c. I've gotten very good performance out of Gens-Ace batteries so I figured I'd give them a shot. Their 25c batts outperform most 35c batts on the market. The internal resistance is better matched and lower than most as well.
It was really good, but I think I need to do it again. Not sure how long-lasting it is. For a while eeyovrne was telling me how great my eyes looked, but honestly it's probably been six months since I did it last and I need to do it again. Also, Christine wants to try it on my neck. Will keep you updated!