Official Online ShopGens ace and Tattu Official online shop. You’ll get direct and professional after-sales service.
US-based CompanyUS-based warehouse ensures fast shipping, local pickup and customer service. You have a direct line to our US-based team of professionals.
Committed to High QualityWith over 20 years of experiences and 200 engineers, Grepow’s factory works hard to ensure the stability and quality of our batteries.
A Brand You Can TrustEstablished in 2009, Gens ace and Tattu products have gone through rigorous testing and have been reviewed by RC industry professionals, elite drones pilots and RC racers.
Gens ace 7600mAh 7.4V 50C 2S2P Lipo Battery Pack comes with great power and great low price.
Gens ace is a specialist of High Power Lipo Batteries. The very unique technologies used in this battery provides each battery cell to be stably discharged simultaneously, and stable voltage until the end of your mission. For convenience, there is an extra female XT60 plug inside the box for free.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 7600mAh.
- Best raw material and excellent workmanship to fulfill customer needs
- High reliability and automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance.
- Small in size and light in weight.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 7600mAh
- Configuration: 2S2P / 7.4V / 2 cells
- Discharge Rate: 50
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 100C
- Net Weight(±20g): 391
- Dimensions: 153mm Length x 47mm Width x 29mm Height
- Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR
- The battery is with male XT60 plug.
- One extra female XT60 plug inside the box for free.
By changing the plug of the RC models to female XT60 plug, Gens ace 7600mAh 7.4V 50C 2S2P Lipo Battery Pack is compatible with Slash, Slash VXL, Slash 4x4 VXL, E-Maxx Brushless, E-Revo Brushless and Spartan models.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Discharge Rate (C)||50|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||100|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm)||120|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm)||No|
Run these in my e-revo 1/10th scale and they rock. Plenty of power and I regularly take the truck on 2-3mile walks. The internal cell resistance is showing like .05 or .06 mOhm for both batteries I got, which is excellent. They don't heat at all for charging (I do charge them at 7.6amps each) and I haven't noticed any signs of bloating. These will definitely be my next pair of batteries (If I ever need to replace them).
Works perfectly in both the Ruckus and Torment