SPECIAL HOT DEALS
Up to 40% off
Great savings on many hot batteries. Limited time and stock. SHOP NOW
The 1800mAh 75C 3S1P lipo battery packs are comes very high quality solid build. Strong aluminium plate are attached on the top and baottom of his battery to provide extra protection to the battery packs from crashes, without gaining too much weight.
Other important fetures of these 1800mAh 75C 3S1P lipo battery packs including low landing tempreture, high C rate and not easy to puff after full throttle etc. what makes these 3S lipo batteries a perfect solution for UAV/FPV flying fun.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 1800mAh.
- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 1800mAh
- Configuration: 3S1P / 11.1V / 3 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 150C
- Net Weight(±20g): 159g
- Dimensions: 105mm Length x 35mm Width x 19.3mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT-60
Skylark M4-FPV250,INDY250 PLUS, Vortex,Emax Nighthawk 250，MOJO 280, drone and FPV etc.
|Discharge Rate (C)||75|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||150|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
Amazing power and fits perfectly in MXP230 Review by Cbudd
Other Quality Price
I have 2 of these now, and WOW! I can fly for over 9 minutes with my MXP230 running cobra 2300kv motors. I have other 1800mah batteries but they weigh more and are thicker, because this 1800 is so thin and has so much power they are one of my favorites to fly with. If you are looking for a longer flight time this is your battery for the 250 quad size. (Posted on 8/23/2015)