SPECIAL HOT DEALS
Up to 40% off
Great savings on many hot batteries. Limited time and stock. SHOP NOW
The Gens ace 4000mah 25C 7.4V LiPo battery hardcase offers you long run time for your RC cars. The 50C burst rate gives you enough power for acceleration. It enhances your driving experience no matter what type of driving you are into.
These batteries packs are made with superior Lithium Polymer raw materials from Japan and Korea. The advanced stacking technology enables a single cell of capacity to reach 4000mah. They are widely fit the 1/8 and 1/10 RC car Model.
The hardcase of this 4000mah 7.4V lipo battery provides your batteries very solid protection. The battery comes with an equipped Deans plug. They are your ideal chooses for the RC car hobby.
- Quickly Recharged, 5C fast charge capable.
- Long cycle life with 150 times minimum, up to 200Wh/kg energy density
- Production in the most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 4000mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4V / 2Cells
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 50C
- Net Weight(±20g): 240g
- Dimensions: 139mm Length x 48mm Width x 22mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: Deans
Gens ace 4000mAh 25C 2S1P HardCase 7.4V Lipo Battery is the reliable power for 1/8 and 1/10 rc car hobby such as: Losi, Traxxas Slash, HPI Strada XB 1/10 RTR Electric Buggy, Team Associated, Axial, Tamiya, Duratrax, Jammin', Redcat Racing, Exceed RC ,ElectrixRC,Emaxx, Bandit, Rustler version, Kyosho GP 4WD Racing Truck etc.
“The performance of these batteries has been out standing! They have met all my expectations. I am using them in my 1/10 RC car model, and they work great! No swelling or overheating at all and they are still balanced. Thanks for the great product! Shipping was on time also."
|Discharge Rate (C)||25|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||50|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
Just watched your la Review by Mat
Quality Price Other
Just watched your lastet video! So cool! Have you worked out the stabilization yet? I also showed your Tia your website and she loved it! Way to go man!Paul (Posted on 4/3/2015)